We take great pride in our products and the way they arrive at your doorstep. So, in the unlikely event that you are not happy with your purchase, please get in touch with us at Contact Us immediately. You can also give us a call on the number listed on the invoice you receive.
We will always meet our obligations under the Consumers Guarantees and Fair Trading Acts and if there is anything we can do to rectify an error on our part, we will do our best to do just that.
We take great care in the manufacture and dispatch of our products, but things can sometimes go wrong despite our best efforts.
- If you receive a faulty item, please Contact Us as soon as possible or better yet, give us a call on the number listed on the invoice. We would be keen to understand the issue and offer a solution right away.
- If your order arrives damaged, it would be helpful if you take a photo and attach it to your email.
- We will either offer you a replacement or a credit.
- If you made an error with the product you ordered, we may be able to exchange it or offer you an alternative depending on the state of the product returned to us. Give us a call and we will talk you through the returns process.
- For issues beyond our control, such as packages lost or damaged by a courier, please allow a few extra days for us to investigate the issue once we receive your notification.
- In the case that we agree to issue a refund, such refund will be based on the original method of your payment. For example, if the payment was made by credit card, the refund will be made on the same credit card used to purchase goods.